Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, our global community spends over 3B hours on our platform exploring millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and be part of the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
Much like our platform, the possibilities at Roblox are limitless. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the ongoing success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. If that someone is you, let’s talk.
As an FP&A Analyst on the Finance team, you will play a key role in our financial planning processes and operations. We are looking for someone who has an eye for data and a passion for optimization. The ideal candidate will be curious about every aspect of the business and provide insights on observed trends.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting with meaningful insight into trends and key operating metrics.
- Support Accounting’s close processes on a monthly and quarterly basis on full P&L (revenue and expense).
- Own and manage full-cycle budget planning and reporting with functional group leaders. Our business model is maintained in Anaplan, Builder experience with the tool is a strong plus.
- Develop and participate in the company’s annual strategic and operating plan, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning support in key departments.
- Build in Anaplan dashboards for improved visibility and usability across the organization to enable thoughtful analyses and communication to functional leaders.
- Assist with finance integration activities, which may include cross-functional software solutions and processes.
- Provide thoughtful analyses that will help drive strategic decisions throughout the company.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and investigative skills with a drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues
- High attention to detail with a dedication to data integrity
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university; major in economics or quantitative field (math, science, finance/accounting) preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in finance-related field
- Advanced skills for utilizing Excel to analyze data and create financial and operational models plus PowerPoint to communicate analysis effectively
- Experience with SQL, Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau and other BI tools a plus
- Excellent benefits
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination