Head of Social Media
Rix.GG is looking for an experienced Head of Social Media to take charge of its team covering numerous accounts across all popular platforms.
Working out of our newly refurbished premises in London, the Head of Social Media will feel comfortable leading a small team of dedicated professionals, working with other departments to meet company-wide goals, and further driving the Rix.GG narrative online.
Head of Social Media is a new role at Rix.GG that will be moulded by the successful candidate’s experience and expertise. Reporting directly to the COO, the Head of Social Media will be responsible for ensuring departmental goals are met, directing social media strategy, helping to devise content strategy, and working to amplify Rix.GG’s online reach.
The successful candidate will be well versed in esports and popular culture in general, and will preferably have a strong background at another esports organisation.
While we are hoping for a candidate in or around London, we would be open to relocate an ideal candidate.
Head of Social Media job role;
- Oversee social media strategy for Rix.GG and its many subsidiaries and clients where necessary
- Ensuring the social media hits departmental goals
- Reporting directly to the COO on strategy, reporting, content, and other relevant KPIs
- Leading and developing social media managers
- Working closely with the Head of PR on press releases, announcements and official communications.
What our Head of Social Media will need;
- Minimum five years’ experience in a social media role
- Incredibly high standards of delivery and execution
- Unlimited ideas on how we can improve, both internally and externally
- A history of driving projects forward successfully from a position of leadership
- Driving overall business strategy set by the C-level staff through thoughtful and impactful campaigns
What we can offer;
- Flexible working
- Competitive wage structure with bonuses
- Unlimited holiday, sick days, Family leave (for new parents)
- We value integrity, honesty, and transparency
Our Work Culture and Perks
You will be working with a team of extremely enthusiastic esports fans, who enjoy community events and staff fun days regularly. We like to mix work and pleasure to achieve a synergy of trust, hard work, and genuine bond between staff and players.
Our Goals for 2021
As one of the fastest rising esports orgs, Rix.GG is looking to make key hires and announcements to cement its place as a fundamental player in the esports industry. The Head of Social Media will exemplify our ambition and vision to build a Tier 1 esports organisation.