(Closed) Head of PR and Content
Rix.GG is looking for a determined and passionate Head of PR and Content to join our esports-crazy remote team. Following our successful launch, the team is looking for a new PR-focused team member, who will be one of the most senior managers at Rix.GG.
Our organisation is brand new, London-based, and just signed one of the strongest UK Valorant teams. Currently ranked 8th in Europe, the team are competiting at the highest possible level. This is a perfect opportunity for a creative PR manager to take the step up to a Head of PR position.
Head of Content and PR is a senior role within the organisation and is responsible for many aspects of a growing team. Junior applicants need not apply.
In charge of approving almost all outward-facing content, the Head of PR and Content will also be responsible for;
- Distributing regular Press Releases updating the world about Rix.GG’s latest events
- Using your bursting contacts book to introduce us to new avenues of press, sponsorship, and marketing opportunities
- Be involved with the team’s various areas of output, weighing in on decisions on branding, video content, social media, and others
- Keep a diary of upcoming press deadlines, events, and interviews with players
- Media training players and coaches for upcoming interviews
- Ensure Rix.GG is as popular as it possibly can be
A strong candidate for Head of PR and Content with Rix GG will have the following qualities;
- A working knowledge of PR in the esports industry
- Exceptional English language skills
- Previous experience with an agency preferred
- Second language preferred
The position is remote, though there are plans in the future to secure a centralised office. Working hours are flexible, and a bonus scheme will be in place.