(Closed) Community Manager
Rix.GG is looking for a creative Community Manager to help us grow our dedicated fanbase from the inside out.
The Community Manager at Rix.GG will be the most energetic member of the team, and work consistently to ensure all members of the playing and support staff are enjoying their time with us. Creating and delivering exciting internal and external content, the Community Manager will have 101 ideas on how they can help take Rix.GG to the next level.
Our perfect Community Manager will know everything there is to know about a wide variety of esports - but isn’t expected to have a huge amount of experience in the industry.
We want someone fun, bursting with esports-based ideas, who isn’t afraid to challenge the boss to a 1v1. As our champion of culture, the Community Manager will be the definition of a Rix.GG fan - hyping staff and players for upcoming matches, reminding fans to sub to our channels, and *always* starting the pro-Rix copypasta in chat.
As an Org, we are extremely creative and want to make sure we can accomplish everything we possibly can to create a dedicated and loyal community that our fans love and want to be a part of for years to come!
Rix.GG Community Manager job role;
- Oversee day-to-day community activities in our Community and staff Discords
- Plan, create, execute on independent content projects
- Full control over planning and running community events with supporting staff
- Reporting directly to the senior management team
- Working closely with other departments (PR, Marketing, Social Media, Creative) to create fun and engaging content
- Working to reach clearly set KPIs
- Helping to take Rix.GG to the next level!
What our Community Manager will need;
- A solid understanding of the esport space, with experience working within
- Incredibly high standards of delivery and execution
- Experience working with several other teams to execute projects
- Knowledge of most social media platforms and what makes good content
What we can offer;
- Flexible and remote working
- A modest starter position at one of the fastest growing Orgs in Europe
- At Rix.GG we value integrity, honesty, and transparency
Our Work Culture and Perks
You will be working with a team of extremely enthusiastic esports fans, who enjoy community events and staff fun days regularly. We like to mix work and pleasure to achieve a synergy of trust, hard work, and genuine bond between staff and players.
Our Goals for 2021
As one of the fastest rising esports Orgs, Rix.GG is looking to make key hires and announcements to cement its place as a fundamental player in the esports industry. The Community Manager will exemplify our ambition and vision to build a Tier 1 esports organisation through the growth of our audience.