(Closed) Chief Operations Officer
Rix.GG is looking for a superstar Chief Operating Officer to help take us to the next stage in our Organisation’s lifecycle.
The COO is a senior position within Rix.GG and will be charged with leading the attack on many of our ideas, campaigns, investment, and new business ventures. As the final authority on productivity, standards, and expectations, the successful candidate will be an accomplished senior project manager, fluent communicator, and respected member of the esports community or given field.
Our perfect COO will have a long history of success in esports and business, perhaps as a player or coach, but with proven expertise and experience working in a senior position within an Org.
As an Org, we are extremely creative and want to make sure we can accomplish everything we possibly can. The COO will complement this creativity, upgrade on the structures that we have built in our first six months, and help us grow to the next level.
Outside of esports, the successful candidate will be economically savvy, understanding the business side of operations. Our goal is to increase funding, build more teams in new games, and do it in a commercially viable way.
Rix.GG Chief Operating Officer job role;
- Oversee day-to-day operations within Rix.GG and improve systems where possible
- Ensuring the Org executes on the vision and mission set by the CEO
- Reporting directly to the CEO on productivity, plans, and delivering strategy from above
- Leading the charge for new projects, campaigns, announcements, and investment
- Driving all business related initiatives to reach KPIs
- Working towards securing sponsorship and other revenue streams
What our COO will need;
- Minimum five years’ experience in a senior esports position
- Incredibly high standards of delivery and execution
- Unlimited ideas on how we can improve, both internally and externally
- A history of driving projects forward successfully
What we can offer;
- Flexible working
- Competitive wage structure with bonuses
- Unlimited holiday, sick days, Family leave (for new parents)
- At Rix.GG we value integrity, honesty, and transparency
Our Work Culture and Perks
You will be working with a team of extremely enthusiastic esports fans, who enjoy community events and staff fun days regularly. We like to mix work and pleasure to achieve a synergy of trust, hard work, and genuine bond between staff and players.
Our Goals for 2021
As one of the fastest rising esports Orgs, Rix.GG is looking to make key hires and announcements to cement its place as a fundamental player in the esports industry. The COO will exemplify our ambition and vision to build a Tier 1 esports organisation.