RIVE is a brand new esports and content creation organization that just launched on January 3rd, 2020. We've seen a lot more growth than expected thus far. In addition to traditional revenue streams of an esports org, we have a software idea as brand extensions. We did get excepted into two incubators that will lead to investments.
Position: Chief Financial Officer
As a start-up company, everyone in upper management is required to wear a lot of hats and do different tasks among the company. For starters, you'll vversee budget preparation/monthly reporting, audit functions, (both internal and external) purchasing and manage accounts receivables/payables. In addition, you will oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, and cash flow. Furthermore, the you'll lead the accounting organization suggesting best practices and guidance for systems improvement in order to automate and streamline systems more effectively. Overall, the CFO will be in charge of majority of the financial processes at RIVE.
- College degree in either accounting, finance, or other related field
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- Possess a high energy work ethic in a growing organization with a results orientation and strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the esports and/or content creation industries is a plus
- Certification as a CPA, CMA, or CFA is a major plus
- Generous percentage of equity in RIVE
- Future salary + housing/stipend after investment from incubators
- Free GFX & VFX
- Promotion and Exposure for your social channels