Esports Affiliate Manager - Brazil
Rivalry is a startup uniquely positioned to disrupt the dated betting industry. Our founders and staff have a unique mix of endemic and traditional experience that creates a unique culture that cannot be found elsewhere in esports or betting.
Our objective is not just to become the best esports betting company in the world but to become the market leaders for safe, trustworthy and enjoyable betting, entertaining content and the ‘go-to’ social media channels.
We will soon have one of the most comprehensive offerings and website for both esports betting and traditional sports betting. We will be revolutionizing the online gambling space by creating proprietary offerings that customers not only want, but crave. These include the gamification of betting (your favorite RPG game meets betting), MMOBGs (massive multiple online betting games) and some other top secret ideas.
Currently, one of our big marketing focuses is Brazil and as we keep growing at a fast pace here, our team needs to grow too. We are looking for a Brazil Affiliates Manager.
We feel it’s important to be more than just a gambling site. We love the esports scene and want to continue to be a big part of it by providing exceptional content to fans through our site and other platforms.
As we continue to grow in the region, we will become more involved with influencers, teams, tournaments, and more. The person we hire for this role will work with our other staff members to help setup and manage performance based deals.
This job will not be a walk in the park. You will be challenged. You will be part of a startup journey in a very competitive vertical. You will be a part of a team that works at a rapid pace with high expectations. And when the dust settles, we will proudly stand together having created an unparalleled, unique offering. When Brazilian esports fans think about the most fun way to enhance their esports and sports viewing experiences, they will think of Rivalry. And you can be part of the core team who helped us get there.
- Work to execute the affiliate marketing strategy implemented by the team;
- Setup goals and prioritize work to achieve those goals;
- Conduct outreach to bring in Brazilian partners for our affiliate program;
- Establish ad deals / partnerships with Brazilian websites;
- Setup and manage affiliates deals with Brazilian influencers;
- Manage existing relationships with esports affiliates;
- Manage and ensure healthy, successful and mutually beneficial relationships with partners;
- Provide monthly reports about partners' activations.
- Fluent in Portuguese - BR and English;
- Professional experience as an Affiliate Manager or in a similar role;
- Intimate knowledge of the Brazilian esports and streaming scenes;
- Creative, proactive and driven;
- High level or organizational and planning skills
- A good communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Able to work weekends;
- Flexible hours;
- Highly motivated and driven with experience working remotely;
- Driven to identify and dominate any and all obstacles in your way;
- Passion for and understanding of the gaming and esports industry.
Brazil - You will be expected to work remotely or from home.
We want to make sure your salary is adequate to support your lifestyle. As an early employee, you will have the opportunity to earn equity within the company. All offers can be discussed and amended to find the perfect candidate for this role.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love the challenges of a startup and want to be a part of an incredible company that’s positioned within the heart of one of the fastest growing industries, hit us up and let us know why you think you’re the best possible fit.