(Closed) CIS Social Media & Partnerships Manager
Rivalry is a startup uniquely positioned to disrupt the dated online gambling space. The founders and staff come from the gaming and esports scene and are now working their way into the betting world. This is very different than a lot of site operators who come from the betting world and see esports as an opportunity.
We pride ourselves on our endemic knowledge and aim to not just be the best esports betting site in the world, but much more. Our fans are thrilled to find us at the intersection of trustworthiness, incredible content, community support, joyous site usability, superior customer service, and innovation.
We will soon have one of the most comprehensive offerings for both esports betting and traditional sports betting. We will be revolutionizing the online gambling space by creating proprietary offerings that customers not only want, but crave. These include the gamification of betting (your favorite RPG game meets betting), MMOGGs (massive multiple online gambling games), and some other top secret ideas.
Okay, so what’s the role?
As we continue to focus on growth in the CIS region, we have begun our search to add another staff member to our incredible team. We are looking for ... (drum roll please) ...a CIS social media and partnerships manager.
We feel it’s important to be more than just a gambling site. We love the esports scene and want to continue to be a big part of it by providing exceptional content to fans through our site and other platforms.
As we continue to grow in the region, we will become more involved with influencers, teams, tournaments, and more. The person we hire for this role will work with our other staff members to help setup and manage these deals.
This job will not be a walk in the park. You will be challenged. You will be part of a startup journey in a very competitive vertical. You will be a part of a team that works at a rapid pace with high expectations. And when the dust settles, we will proudly stand together having created an unparalleled, unique offering. When CIS esports fans think about the most fun way to enhance their esports and sports viewing experiences, they will think of Rivalry. And you can be part of the core team who helped us get there.
If you’re excited and love challenges with big upside, please read on. If you’re yawning, feeling scared, or seeking a cushy position, now would be the appropriate time to close out of this tab.
This list below touches on what you will initially be expected to do. The esports and startup scene is constantly changing. What you’re working on during your first month might dramatically change as priorities shift.
* Create and execute a content strategy
* Setup and manage social media accounts across various platforms
* Extensive knowledge of the algorithms for social media sites
* Have an intimate understanding of the economics within the esports scene
* Setup and manage deals with esports teams, influencers, streamers, and more
* Work with colleagues and others to setup and run esports tournaments
* Create exceptional, unique content for distribute through our site, email, and social media
* Find, hire, and manage content creators / writers
* Work with our SEO team to create content on the site
* Work with our customer service team to process KYC requests
* Have ongoing engagements with colleagues to ensure proper translation and localization
* Hire and manage resources/people for content creation
* Travel to events to film/create content with partners, sponsored teams, and more
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Fluency in both English and Russian
* Experience creating and executing content and social media strategies
* Show/talk about strategies you’ve implemented along with case studies and results
* Extensive experience and connections within the CIS / RU esports scene
* Flexible hours
* Highly motivated and driven with experience working remotely
* Driven to identify and dominate any and all obstacles in your way
Location / Remote Work:
We have offices in Toronto and London. If you’re able to work in person with us in London, that’s a bonus. If not, remote work is possible. If remote, you will be expected to adjust your schedule to have sufficient overlap with other members of the team.
We want to make sure your salary is adequate to support your lifestyle. But we aren’t interested in someone who is primarily working for a paycheck. We are a startup aiming to disrupt the gambling space. As an early employee, you will have the opportunity to earn equity. We certainly hope you’re incentivized by wanting to be a part of an amazing team that’s creating innovative customer experiences but we also want you to be driven by the tremendous financial upside potential.
If you live and breathe esports, have an entrepreneurial spirit, love the challenges of a startup and want to be a part of an incredible company that’s positioned within the heart of one of the fastest growing industries, hit us up and let us know why you think you’re the best possible fit.
Candidates must apply through the link attached to the Apply button.