Visual Design Artist II - Global Marketing
As Visual Design Artist II for Global Channel Publishing (GCP), you'll play an important role in the development of the visual identity of GCP's web-based, watch channels. Using art and brand guidelines from overarching product branding and style guidelines, you will apply best-practices to ensure our owned digital channels and the marketing material within them are consistent, industry-leading and impactful.
You will sit on the Digital Experiences team within Global Channel Publishing within Global Marketing. You will partner with a Product Manager, development manager, UX designer and engineers to create engaging digital experiences for players to watch content in. You will report to the Director of Art Direction.
- Create art and visual design assets for use on GCP watch channels
- Contribute to the design of GCP's watch websites and their components
- Create art and visual design marketing assets for use across digital owned channels
- Set the bar for driving high-quality, cohesive visual experiences across our owned channel ecosystem
- Work with product art teams to ensure that your visual design work is within the product's brand/art guidelines
- Create visual design best-practices for a variety of platforms and channels
- Oversee the design aspect of vendor relationship to ensure that high visual design standards are met
- BA in Digital Art Development (Or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years experience demonstrating design work and a deep understanding of design processes and digital media
- Experience with a broad range of art styles
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience preparing files for digital media
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).