Video Production Coordinator Intern
As a Video Production Coordinator Intern for Global Marketing, reporting to a Manager of Video Production, you will provide proactive, inquisitive, growth-oriented support for engaged and collaborative creative teams. Your focus will be to facilitate and organize the production of world-class video content from the initial project brief to final delivery across one or multiple campaigns and game titles. You will work closely with producers and be encouraged to bring fresh ideas and perspective on the video production process. Your attention to detail, organization, and propensity for follow-through will help make sure productions run smoothly.
You’ll work day to day with a small group of video producers that you will learn from. You will work on at least one of our game products, helping to execute video projects. You will be exposed to the entire video production process from ideation to delivery and wrap. You will get to work with world class creative talent participating in creative feedback sessions. You will be a vital member of our production team during your time with us.
- Support our senior producers with day to day production operations duties: when it’s time to have a brainstorm session, a VO recording session, or a color grading review, you will be helping to make sure the right people are in the right place with the right tools at the right time
- Coordinate with a variety of technical and creative teams across multiple initiatives and locations (including editors, gameplay capture artists, sound designers, product developers, on camera talent and more) to support video projects from brief through localization and delivery, and achieve unparalleled results
- Handle asset tracking and trafficking to ensure all collaborators can find, review and interact with the right files efficiently
- Practice the art of distilling and organizing feedback from a variety of collaborators, craft advisors, and executive level investors to ensure creative teams have an actionable path to delivery
- Experience with production & project management experience with video, marketing, creative content, or events
- Familiarity with industry standard project management practices
- Experience with calendar management and file organization programs and process to facilitate team collaboration (like the Google suite applications)
- Proven track record of proactive and transparent communication and a willingness to learn
- Experience with localization workflows
- Experience contributing to iterative feedback and creative production
- Familiarity with hands-on design, video editing, or programming skills (all bonus)
- Exposure to working with budgets, estimates, purchasing systems, or contracts
- Familiarity with one or more Riot IP
- Awareness of industry trends in marketing video content for games
- Familiarity with CGI Animation/VFX production, marketing for video games AND/OR game development production pipelines
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot Internships are paid, and we offer relocation and housing support. Interns can also participate in our 401(k) plan. You can expect subsidized meals, in-game perks, and the ability to participate in our Play Fund, so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games. The University Programs team also invites you to intern focused events so you can connect with your fellow interns and Rioters to make the most out of your experience.
Applications Close January 10th 11:59pm PT
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.