Technical Product Management III - Riot Data Products
As a Technical Product Manager within the Riot Data Driven Products Cross Product Team you will collaborate with engineering teams and customers to accelerate how game data products are produced, iterated on and operated at a global scale. You will be responsible for creating the requirements and priorities for new products and features.
The portfolio of teams within the scope of this role have multiple operational models and run games in public cloud providers and Riot’s own private cloud. Your customers and users range from prototype-level R&D teams to feature teams on Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, Wild Rift, Teamfight Tactics, and League of Legends. You will report to the General Manager for Cross Products.
- Build the vision and strategy for a set group of products within the Cross Product data product suite
- Engage with our customers and partners to learn about the needs of our ecosystem
- Lead collaboration across our teams and customers and partners to guide feature priorities, product releases and customer engagement
- Lead the team in creating a process to ensure each new release has well-defined, essential metrics and the proper tracking mechanisms to measure key product and business metrics
- Define and measure goals for multiple teams and products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years professional experience in technical product management, operations analysis, or engineering
- Understand data infrastructure, analytics, and machine learning model deployment technology and how it is used by customers and the partner ecosystem
- Experience working directly with engineering teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and customers that use them
- Understand the technical effects of decisions and product change impact
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).