(Closed) Team Coordinator, SEA
As Team Coordinator, SEA, you will support the Southeast Asia team. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize projects, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans and expense reports, and manage crucial relationships. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders. This is a highly visible position to perform complex administrative tasks, and will require exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership. You will report into the Office Manager for Southeast Asia and will report to the General Manager, Southeast Asia.
As a Singapore-based Rioter, you'll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team oversees not only Singapore but the greater Southeast Asia region: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Manage the General Manager's calendar to balance time demands
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for regional leadership
- Support visiting VIP guests or partners
- Organize collaboration between Rioters, executives, and partners to handle communication flow
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed and requested
- Support by organizing training, events, documentation, and carrying out project assignments
- Assist with office administration, facilities and maintenance
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc.
- Strong prioritization skills and detail oriented
- Experience handling confidential information and documents
- Expert in managing different time zones
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years experience supporting management with administrative responsibilities
- Fluency in Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Bonus points for language capabilities in another SEA languages: ex. Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children plus life insurance, parental leave and short-term/long-term disability. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, health fund and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games. For this position, you will also be able to enjoy a monthly food and phone allowance.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.