(Closed) Software Engineer - Worldwide Publishing Channel Team
Riot engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas but also value the chance to work in many broader domains. As a Software Engineer, you'll write the code that powers player experiences, products, systems, and CMSs for our global audience.
As a Software Engineer on the World Wide Publishing Channel team, you will provide expertise in building and guiding web development across our global web channels. This will include building new publishing systems and services, migration and integration to a single central CMS, overseeing strategy and implementation of all central web properties, and defining and establishing technical standards for vendors and central teams.
You will be a part of the Channel team in Worldwide Publishing, which is the central publishing arm of Riot. The team collaborates on multi-functional projects that range from different types of publishing and player-facing experiences such as leagueoflegends.com. You will develop products that bring personalized experiences to players and global scale.
- Individual contributor software engineer, writing code, authoring architectural design documents, contributing to team product prioritization, and implementing solutions to technical problems
- Defining technical web standards and enforcement of those standards
- Integrations and customization with central systems (i.e CMS and CRM)
- You have demonstrated abilities to complete full projects of a scope/complexity larger than a single individual end-to-end feature, inclusive of breaking down the project and working across multiple folks and potentially multiple disciplines.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, including full-stack development
- Have experience in at least one back-end/service technology such as Node.js, Java, Python, Go, PHP, or C#
- Experience with AWS (or comparable cloud environments)
- Shipped and supported a live product
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience maintaining and customizing industry utilized CMSs such as Wordpress or Drupal
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).