Senior Software Engineer - Riot GO Solutions
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Riot Game Operations (GO) Solutions team, you will work with a team of Solutions Architects and Software Engineers to help game teams launch using Riot's publishing platform. You will help technical leaders on game teams understand the architecture of Riot's platform, support technical integrations between game and platform teams, and give feedback to Riot's platform group on how game teams expect to use the platform.
The Riot GO Solutions team is a bridge between Riot's platform teams and the game developers using them to accelerate their ability to ship. Think of it as an internal consulting team that pairs up with each game team to make sure Riot supports their efforts to reach players. As a Senior Software Engineer on this team, you'll ensure that everything is running smoothly and all our customers are satisfied.
You will report to the Engineering Manager for Riot GO solutions.
- Assist game teams in integrating with Riot's platform
- Communicate Riot's platform offerings to game teams
- Train game teams on best practices for working with Riot's platform
- Identify gaps in Riot's platform offerings
- Partner with product and development management on requirements and milestones
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience with two or more of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, Go, Python, or C#
- Experience coordinating technical requirements across multiple teams
- Familiarity with Unity or Unreal
- Familiarity with Perforce or GIT
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and execution that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).