Senior Outsourcing Program Manager - Riot Game Operations
The Program Manager III, Elastic Workforce, on the Riot Game Operations (RGO) team reports to the RGO Senior Director of Operations and will be directly responsible for a scalable, centralized vendor outsourcing program which benefits our games teams. This individual contributor will work with Game, Game Studio and RGO leadership to ensure agreement across game teams at Riot on the strategy and tactics to establish a shared operating model for a centralized vendor management program.
- Directly Accountable for the program definition of a centralized vendor management program for the Games division.
- Work with partners to create the vision, strategic planning and roadmap for the program.
- Manage tactical execution of the program.
- Directly accountable for creating a clear and measurable vendor onboarding system.
- Establish and Align with game leads on a distributed and scalable selection and approval process for vendors
- Establish and undertake the contract writing, approval and Coupa management process
- Directly accountable for tracking, reporting and promoting vendor and game team best practices for continuous improvement across the company.
- Work tracking system for all work in process and subsequent work requests with onboarded vendors.
- Post engagement retrospective analysis facilitation, documentation and distribution of best practices and re-engagement recommendations.
- Work with Games leads for identifying and tracking mitigation responses triggered by under performing vendors.
- Work with RGO program managers for maintaining a prioritized backlog of RGO improvement opportunities to benefit game/platform teams.
- At least 10 years of development on technical projects / Project Management experience, with 5+ years using iterative methodologies like Scrum and Kanban with supporting software like Jira
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical experience
- Experience managing video game products through the entire product life cycle - from conception, launch, transition to maintaining and operating a live service;
- Experience aligning strategy and managing relationships across diverse organizations;
- At least 6 years experience in people management of mid-senior people;
- Comfortable in 1-to-many presentation settings;
- Experience designing and improving work systems at the single and multiple team levels;
- Mature understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies;
- Experience facilitating meetings with senior management;
- Experience with management tools including google sheets, ALM Works Structure, Jira, project management software;
- Experience working in a DevOps or site reliability engineering environments;
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft power skills, and execution that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).