(Closed) Senior Financial Analyst (Management Reporting)
The Corporate Finance team at Riot is dedicated to helping Riot's most senior leadership make the best decisions for Players. Our team contains experts from a variety of finance backgrounds with a shared focus on providing Riot leaders with an understanding of the financial impact of meaningful decisions. If we're not crunching numbers, you'll find us creating decision frameworks, communicating findings, playing games, or upgrading our knowledge. There's always something to improve, and we're always challenging ourselves.
As a Senior Financial Analyst (Management Reporting), reporting to the Manager of Strategic Finance on the Corporate Finance team, you will manage the financial source of truth and tools that allow the Corporate Finance team to advise the executive leadership team at Riot Games. You will use your wizardry to maintain the data and systems that allow better decision making for leadership from a strategic and financial lens. Your experience in financial data analysis and data governance sets you up to help all Strategic Finance team members to provide strategic insights to their collaborators. Our customers are the senior decision makers in the business (CEO, President, CFO, COO, CPO, and Board of Directors) and our goal is to arm them with the information they need to make the correct strategic decisions for Riot.
- Evolve and manage Riot's Financial Reporting Ecosystem, which includes our financial data source of truth, financial reporting and forecasting software platform, and our inventory of financial reports
- Provide leadership and the Board of Directors with regular reporting to arm them with all the relevant information they need to make informed, strategic decisions for the business
- Manage our financial data and reporting governance structure (data architecture, permissions, security)
- Manage the financial forecasting system and process which will involve coordinating with Riot's Strategic Finance team and global Finance team members
- Provide financial analytics and support to the broader finance team at Riot
- Oversee accuracy of Riot's financial data and managing any related processes to ensure ongoing integrity
- 5 or more years of experience in finance, consulting or corporate strategy at a medium-large company, or with perhaps some of those years in a technology role
- Experience managing financial reporting and forecasting software tools
- FP&A experience and solid accounting foundation with an ability to easily translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating reports
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.