(Closed) Senior Events Producer - Esports
The Senior Events Producer leads the group who produce our international events within Global Esports.
You will be the lead producer for the League of Legends competitive events globally. You will use your strategic and creative expertise to lead the development of large-scale global events for live and broadcast audiences. Reporting to the Head of Events, you will set the creative vision for our events, and partner with the Sr. Manager of Events Production to build them. You will lead a team of event producers, coordinating producers, broadcast producers, and creative leads to provide outstanding events to our fans, providing support to every aspect of the show.
- Directly lead the production of our global events, including location selection, budgeting and forecasting, creative vision, broadcast, ceremonies and ticket sales
- Set the creative vision for our shows, laying the groundwork and setting the direction for everything related to set design, creative audio and lighting, storytelling — and develop a partnership with the production lead to accomplish the vision
- Develop a budget forecast for all of our events using historical data and bottom-up estimation based on the scope, location, and complexity of the shows — and directly manage and control the non-production budget for all of the events
- Lead and oversee the creative of League’s opening ceremonies, including the thematic, visual and special effects, music, live performances and more
- Lead and oversee all creative and storytelling aspects of the broadcast of our shows, including the run of show, broadcast features, graphic elements, on-air talent, features and more
- Collaborate with the League of Legends game development team to seamlessly integrate in-game activities and content with our live events
- When needed, become operationally involved in events at the Event Producer level-work to ensure successful delivery of events
- 8+ years of experience in production
- Experience in leadership positions, guiding teams through the execution of live events, shows, TV or film productions
- Experience with large-scale events for 10,000+ attendees
- Hands-on experience as a senior producer, events producer or coordinating producer, with a solid background in events strategy, events production, and creative executions
- Experience with events broadcast, in any of its various forms
- 10+ years of experience in production
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager
- 5+ years of experience with events broadcast
- Outstanding creative capabilities
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.