(Closed) Senior Brand Manager, Eastern Europe
As Senior Brand Manager, you will report to the Head of Publishing - Eastern Europe. You will pave and lead the way to serve our communities of players in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Greece, and other Eastern European countries and welcome future ones. To achieve that, you’ll surround yourself with outstanding partners and agencies while keeping in touch with who matters the most, the local communities.
You will be based in Berlin, Germany. You will join a lean but dedicated team of Rioters working across multiple communities, platforms and games: League of Legends, VALORANT, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and our upcoming releases, such as League of Legends: Wild Rift.
You will be committed to ensuring that Riot is the most player-focused game company in the world. You will collaborate with teams across the globe with the goal of bringing the best possible experiences to Italian players.
- You will build regional specific plans, following the global strategy to launch our games portfolio, starting with VALORANT, covering essential areas such as content creators, social media, community, events and PR, while continuing to support League of Legends growth in the country
- Partner with multiple teams and agencies to create top-notch publishing programs to increase player retention and engagement
- Evaluate and advocate new programs, content narratives and campaigns that increase and amplify League of Legends IP brand passion
- Track the performance of our publishing efforts, and help the team gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their work
- Provide publishing guidance to other disciplines, such as esports and marketing content creation
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- You have 5+ years of leadership experience publishing video games in the region (marketing, branding, PR) and many more developing plans from start to finish
- Fluent English and at least one of the following languages: Greek, Romanian, Hungarian, Czech, are a requirement for this role
- You have a broad vision of the gaming industry and media landscape in Eastern Europe and an already established network
- You can target the most relevant strategic avenues to bring our publishing programs to our players
- You are comfortable working with agencies to build programs, managing the full life cycle of the relationship.
- You keep your knowledge updated with the most recent memes and follow (and know) many content creators from the MOBA, CCG, strategy, or tactical FPS genres.
- You are passionate about one/more of the game genres we’ve announced a game for and try to always make some time to play a match or two of your favorite game.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Commuting allowance
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits
Let's Thrive Together, because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!