(Closed) Recruiting Coordinator - Products, Technology, and Operations
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and guide the entire hiring process. We develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Recruiting Coordinator in the Products, Technology, and Operations space you will report into the Recruiting Lead/Manager. You will partner with either the Platform Talent Acquisition Team or League of Legends’ Talent Acquisition team with scheduling, general logistics management, and other ad-hoc coordination tasks for a myriad of departments. You will be the conduit between internal client teams, hiring managers, and recruiting groups. You will partner with both internal clients and candidates and will provide a first-class experience to all who engage with Riot. We anticipate that you will work with us to develop deep relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and your department daily.
- Coordinate very high-volume interview logistics, including travel, virtual/on-site interviews, test initiation, and other general scheduling tasks
- Work on assigned projects, examples of which might include: coordinating events for the TA Department, coordinating or developing tooling for Recruiting Operations
- Host candidates onsite, including pick-ups from the lobby and campus tours
- Be the first contact for candidate and interviewer questions and inquiries
- Manage and review a candidate pipeline for stage management and data integrity
- Assist with candidate expenses and reimbursements
- 1 or more years of relevant full-cycle recruiting or HR experience in administrative or coordination capacity
- Demonstrated skill to learn and speak intelligently about our business and the space industry as you work with external and internal clients.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- High degree of data integrity and detail orientation
- Experience working with confidential data and following policies governing confidentiality
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships with diverse teams and customers
- Bachelor(s) degree, or equivalent experience in lieu thereof
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Experience working with G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.