Purchasing Sourcing & Operations
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Rioter in China, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
To reinforce Riot’s collaborative culture in our China offices, we’ve decided to do away with the constraints of traditional hierarchical title structures that are more common in the region. Titles don’t really matter at any of Riot’s offices, but we chose to take this extra step in our China offices to foster a space where teamwork thrives. We believe that removing this constraint will promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and a focus on results. We promise you won’t need a title at Riot to make an impact.
- Develop and implement sourcing process and strategies that meet business objectives
- Identify cost reduction opportunities by optimizing vendor base
- Lead and own the competitive bidding process
- Manage the implementation of new vendors, ensuring all requirements have been met
- Leverage ERP system and other internal tools to coordinate and complete purchases
- Negotiate favorable terms, discounts, cost reductions, etc.
- Other purchasing and sourcing related tasks.
Keys to success in this role include sound judgment, excellent written/verbal communication skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced constantly changing environment, detail-oriented, good organizational skills.