Project Manager II - Esports
As a Project Manager II, you will serve as the air traffic controller for emergent work, you'll prioritize department increments across multiple complex problem domains. Your work will contribute to evolving a critical esports department, which will ultimately provide a positive impact for both players and Riot alike.
- You are responsible for tracking and managing projects across Global Competitive Operations
- You will coordinate internal and external resources and position them to work together to evolve a department that is critical to the success of Riot esports
- Create a healthy team ecosystem by facilitating and iterating on team process such as retros and planning
- You will be responsible for the designing a roadmap and driving its execution
- Responsible for designing and championing our work systems
- Communicate, negotiate and defend team objectives and priorities with stakeholders
- Anticipate and mitigate blockers to delivery and surface risks to our calendar to the Global Head of Competitive Operations
- Accountable for dependency management and delivery risks management
- 3+ years of experience managing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Experience across the full project lifecycle (developing a plan, requirements gathering, project implementation, managing deadlines, reporting)
- Experience as a project manager in sport
- Experience with enterprise software systems
- Experience writing and delivering departmental communications
- Experience designing systems for information sharing across organizations
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.