(Closed) Product Manager - Wild Rift, Around-Game
In our Product Management Discipline at Riot, we lead passionate and dedicated multi-discipline teams through building creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. We inspire teams to collaborate, we guide development, and we smash through obstacles to empower projects and provide new experiences into players’ hands. We aim to meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver and improve creative projects at every stage of production.
As a Product Manager, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative internal and external tools that unlock Riot’s ability to deliver player value. By leading engineers, you’ll drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. You’ll do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot’s company infrastructure into a highly adaptable, efficient and effective machine that multiplies Riot’s ability to deliver player value.
As a Product Manager on League of Legends: Wild Rift's Around-Game team, you will report in to the Product Lead. You will join during an essential time as we complete launch plans and ready for life as a life service. Post-launch, you will establish product direction and bring around-game features to players, helping us reach our goal of League being the most played game in the world. You will collaborate with multiple partner sets at Riot and Tencent. You will be thoughtful about how we collaborate, recognizing the goals and needs of our partners. We are looking for a mix of leadership and product management, as making your ideas reality requires you to partner with other teams and disciplines, including visual design, design, revenue strategy and publishing.
- Promote new opportunities and create a road-map of exciting features that promote social play, give our players goals and recognition and much more.
- Collaborate with our partners across Tencent, League PC, Publishing and League of Legends: Wild Rift to make your roadmap a reality and provide players with amazing new mobile experiences.
- Ensure the product reaches our goals while maintaining the trust players have put in Riot
- Get the best out of your fellow Rioters. As a thought and production leader, you’re surrounded by amazing individuals that we expect you to inspire and collaborate with to make your features reality.
- 3+ years of product management experience in tech or related industries
- Experience taking products from ideation to players
- Experience building communication frameworks between teams - with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Fluency in Mandarin
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).