Delivery Leads guide teams to bring player value through agile work systems and practices. We focus on continuous improvement while driving internal alignment and accountability for teams and development organizations. We're interlaced on teams throughout the entire company, coordinating across different products and regions as we share goals, insights, and standard methodologies. It is through this communal learning, and sharing of information that we can help lead teams across Riot to delivery excellence.
As the Producer II for the Game Loop initiative, you will report to the Operations Lead for the project. You will drive the delivery of features across multiple teams. You'll work with producers and developers across multiple products to ensure your initiative strategy and delivery is aligned with the needs of players and Riot.
- Manage the delivery of player-facing core game loop features
- Audit existing development processes and bolster them to ensure delivery sustainability and predictability
- Make work & progress against initiative goals visible to Project Leadership and partners
- Manage the roadmap and execution plan - commitments, backlog, matching work to capacity, optimizing slower development loops, and highlighting risks
- Accountable for management of dependencies and delivery risks
- Accountable for team efficacy metrics
- Manage overall team health, and work systems of both teams and all included work streams
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in game development with demonstrated experience of delivery in multi-stakeholder environments
- You have a deep toolkit of development methodology and are experienced enough to adapt to new situations
- Experience in managing competing priorities to deliver the right value for players
- You emphasize collaboration, with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements
- Experience working on out of game features
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).