Producer, Age Ratings
The Riot Age Ratings team has the responsibility to always provide the highest quality ratings compliance services to game teams that fully align with Riot's company mission of putting players first. Whether it's preparing submission materials to ratings agencies such as ESRB or PEGI, or conductional regional reviews of game and marketing content, the player's perspective is always necessary to prioritize when navigating the nuances of compliance across the world.
As a Producer, Age Ratings, reporting to the Manager, Production on the Age Ratings team you will be an important partner to game teams in two respects. First, you will support Riot's upcoming games in preparation for and submission of materials to age ratings agencies for approval. Second, you will work with multiple game and creative teams to ensure that the content they produce meets with Riot's standards. Together with a team of dedicated Rioters, you will create awesome player experiences in and around League of Legends and beyond.
- Assess and analyze production processes of several creative teams and creating custom solutions, on a team-by-team basis, for reviewing the content
- Work with members from World Wide Publishing, Legal, D&I, and Accessibility teams, to ensure that all published content complies with Riot's current standards
- Schedule and lead regular checkup meetings with game teams to resolve any issues
- Consult with and provide guidance to Riot Product Leaders to ensure consistency of assets with desired ratings
- Build-out calendar of work and submissions of age ratings
- Maintain accurate summaries of progress and update tasks management systems
- Create product deliverables; track and follow-up on pending action items, and troubleshoot with partner teams
- Guide expansion of current pipeline and improvement of current work systems
- Monitor team work systems; provide suggestions for improvement with both the team's goals in mind
- At least 4 years experience as a Producer
- Experience identifying the gaps in an operation and gaining agreement from partners
- Experience with video editing work including capturing footage and editing in software such as Adobe Premiere
- Specific Technical Knowledge: JIRA, Airtable, Adobe Suite (specifically Premiere), and G-Suite
- Knowledge of the age ratings/submissions and compliance space
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).