You will operate as a Live Producer in Riot's esports Live team. You will oversee the production of several different esports projects from conception to completion. You will be the lead producer of roadshows and events and the 'source of truth' being a single escalation point for coordinating the resolution of 'live' incidents. You will make sure all the processes are of the highest production standard and encourage all collaborating teams' successful operations. As a Live Producer you will manage your products' path to success by your leadership and your flawless communication between all partners. You will report to the manager of the Live Production team.
The Live Producer has a mix of leadership and product management competencies, as every esports product requires cross team collaboration and partnering with different disciplines across the organisation. You will handle high pressure project management and rally your team around the best possible outcome. You are committed to finding creative new ways to improve operational quality, allowing broadcast and tech teams to do what they do best and provide outstanding esports experiences. You have the logistical and technical knowledge to plan and execute multiple types of events. Because of your experience, you can point out gaps in a plan and work to resolve them proactively. You can onboard and manage multiple vendors.
- Create event project plans from concept to delivery
- Design, pitch, and drive esports projects from start to finish
- Identify opportunities in the current esports products and guide projects to collectively improve them
- Promote cross team collaboration by ensuring all members and partners are set-up for success
- 5+ years of event production experience
- 3+ years of managing large scale projects
- Experience working with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience managing vendors
- 2+ years of experience in the esports or gaming industry
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!