Line Producer - Esports
As Line Producer, you’ll… be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, budget tracking, and financial management of our Global Esports Event portfolios. You will be an integral part of the event production team partnering with multiple producers to make sure we allocate resources effectively, making financially informed decisions and deliver ours hows on quality and budget. You will partner with both global and local finance teams to ensure we understand how to track costs efficiently across multiple business units.
- Own the forecasting process for all of our international events, using event strategy and scope put together with historical data to determine assumptions and estimations.
- Assist in our vendor sourcing and selection process, partnering with purchasing and our production partners to negotiate the best possible rates on venues, services, gear, and all aspects of the show.
- Actualize and finalize projects working with a production accountant, collaborating with all teams within Global Esports to ensure accuracy and tracking of budgets, and with finance to provide context when needed.
- Partner with Riot’s corporate global finance team to determine workflows, set up tracking structures and look for efficiency opportunities in the process.
- Partner with our third-party production company to understand their finance and accounting workflows and determine the best way to integrate them into our model for best tracking and actualizing.
- Work with Riot’s accounts payable to make sure vendors are paid on time and there is process adherence.
- Work with our regional finance and accounts payable teams to set up processes and workflows for contracting and paying vendors locally in multiple territories around the globe.
- Find healthy ways to track and actualize in conjunction with our global financials, and third party production company financials. Guide global on how to pay locally.
- Look holistically at all Riot teams outside of Global Events that spend towards event budgets and develop processes of management and tracking for these spends.
- Assist with the creation of SOWs and processing vendors through our global finance system.
- 5+ years of experience in production.
- 3+ years of experience line producing.
- Hands-on experience as a line producer or senior production manager, with a solid background in project management and production operations.
- Solid financial management skills in a production environment.
- 7+ years of experience in production.
- 5+ years of experience line producing.
- Experience in production accounting, or having been a production accountant.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.