(Closed) Internal Change Strategist
As an Internal Change Strategist, you’ll help Rioters worldwide move through a variety of changes to our business operations. You’ll develop and execute on global change management plans for our Corporate and Enterprise teams that support the rollout out of some of our most significant change initiatives. You’ll partner and work cross functionally across multiple teams to drive alignment, collaboration, and results. You'll become a master of our internal audiences and set the bar globally for change management best practices and frameworks.
- Develop and work on change management plans for our Corporate and Enterprise teams that balance, and address, both business goals and Rioter needs
- Develop a single view of change management activities and needs for all corporate and business operations projects and synchronize our impact roadmap
- Identify dependencies and opportunities for projects to collaborate / share resources
- Identify, evaluate, and execute on areas of opportunity where change management tools and frameworks can be improved for Rioters globally
- Develop and organize the ongoing training of Change Leads across Riot
- Be a trusted partner; serve as a hands-on change management consultant and strategist for other team members, product teams, and local offices
- Mentor internal comms team members on the ins and outs of change management
- 5+ years experience within the change management space serving internal audiences; ideally your experience indexes deep in HR and other business operations
- You have a diverse toolkit that you use to master any change task at hand
- You’re an excellent partner and know how to work cross functionally
- You know how to measure the impact and resonance of your work
- You exercise great discretion as it relates to confidential information
- You have a depth of understanding of current trends in the change management space
- You're tilt-proof, and can quickly adjust to sensitive situations in an assuring manner
- Experience working at tech or creative entertainment companies
- Passion for gaming and empathy for the player experience is a huge plus!
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).