Influencer & Social Media Manager, Eastern Europe
To support our growth and nurture our relationship with Eastern European players, we are building an Eastern European publishing team in our office in the heart of Berlin. To make that initiative a success we need inspiring leaders to help us build it up.
As Influencer & Social Media Manager, Eastern Europe, you'll work with the publishing and game teams to build influencer, community, and social media strategy for programs that resonate with Eastern European players.
You will report to the Head of Publishing - Eastern Europe. You will pave and lead the way to serve our communities of players in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Greece, and other Eastern European countries and welcome future ones. You will join a lean but dedicated team of Rioters working across multiple communities, platforms and games: League of Legends, VALORANT, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and our upcoming releases, such as League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- Design player-focused community, social media, and influencer strategies considering things like platforms, channels, influencers, partners, and more, to help us build the kind of community that League players in Eastern Europe deserve
- You will foster our culture: it’s all about achieving the right goals to have a meaningful impact on the market
- Help us develop authentic relationships with players through transparent communications and clever management of our platforms. Foster relationships with content creators and influencers, ensure they feel supported through the entire process
- Source and manage agencies, manage the community and influencer budget
- Help both established and less experienced influencers build their audiences and create more and better content that delight players
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an influencer and community management pro. You communicate through multiple media and able to land nuanced messaging.
- You're well-versed with the nuances of working with agencies and third-party companies
- You spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch, YouTube, and other relevant social channels - you relate to and are connected with a ton of streamers and content creators, and you have dozens of ideas on how to help get them to where they need to be
- You look for inspiration across industries and know what good looks like when it comes to creative action in these spaces. You have experience in navigating events and issues that draw media attention
- You’re culturally-aware and player-focused in how you approach campaigns that have an impact. You understand the different platforms and channels players use, and a vision for what a thriving community needs
- You listen to the community to better understand their needs before they do and improve the player experience
- It's it easy for you to create genuine, collaborative bonds and relationships; you put your affability to good use, becoming an essential voice in our community
- You speak fluent English and one of the following languages: Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, or Greek
- You don't need to be given direction and know how to manage yourself
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Commuting allowance
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.