(Closed) HRIS Analyst (ATS)
Riot's People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As an HRIS Analyst (ATS), reporting to the Director, People Systems and Ops, you'll be a domain authority for our internal applicant tracking and onboarding systems, making the most of them for the other members of the People team and Rioters at large. You'll demonstrate a commitment to data integrity and experience in training those around you to make you a strength for good in leading standard methodologies. Through your analytical sophistication and commitment to your customers, you will show the value data and systems can bring to how we work. You'll also play an important part in selecting and implementing new People systems.
- Manage the configuration, maintenance, security, integration, testing, and collection of confidential worker data
- Provide daily administration of global and local applicant tracking and other talent systems, and direct customer support to the recruiting organization
- Translate high-level People requirements into functional specifications for HR system development and manage changes to specifications
- Provide recommendations for implementing new functionality provided by vendors through upgrades, patches, and releases
- Perform required testing related to upgrades, releases, fixes, or enhancements
- Develop change management plans and associated training materials/communications for new functionality and to provide refreshers/education
- Be a liaison and escalation contact to third-party SAAS vendors
- Communicate planned systems downtime to customers/peers
- Perform regular system monitoring and periodic audits, verifying the integrity and availability of the system, data feeds, important processes, and user access and permissions; review system notifications and logs
- Troubleshoot problems to determine the cause, documenting and escalating
- Research, create, change, and inactivate user accounts for systems access
- Research and recommend new and automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that use our resources and provide economies of scale
- Establish global systems admin processes
- Help create detailed system integration specifications, field mapping, and system process design and documentation
- Help build integrations and monitor/tackle issues to provide solutions
- Develop, maintain, produce, and analyze complex reports to meet internal and external reporting requirements, including analytics to provide talent information to the business
- Research new techniques in the development of systems and maintain knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS
- Project coordination/management related to TA projects or the TA components of other People related projects
- Provide other People Systems support upon request
- 3+ years experience in the same or similar HRIS analytical position with a focus on ATS
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables, formulas, and SQL queries
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Experience providing technical support for Vendor Management Systems
- Experience using Greenhouse
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).