(Closed) Global Partnership Publishing Manager
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the dramatic growth of esports. Publishing’s role is to introduce our products to players and form authentic relationships with them through compelling storytelling.
As the Global Partnerships Publishing Manager, you will strategize and execute global partnership marketing and distribution efforts for Riot’s games and publishing businesses. As the lead, you will utilize your strong relationship and strategy-first leadership skills to drive results with our partners at the intersection of technology & media - as well as develop, plan and execute complex strategies with varied internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Worldwide Publishing Global Channel Marketing, the Global Partnerships Publishing Manager will be the point of contact responsible for working closely with game teams, worldwide publishing teams and business development to drive Riot’s distribution and growth strategy globally.
- Own and lead global publishing partnerships with Global Distribution & Digital Storefront Owners - Apple, Google, Amazon, etc. in addition to console first parties - Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo
- Develop and manage executive relationships with internal partners across marketing, merchandising, technology and operations
- Build and manage processes that maximize our potential with our strategic partners (examples: Platform Best practices, ASO best practices, distribution launch playbooks, quarterly featuring pitch frameworks, co-marketing opportunities)
- Develop and refine quantitative and qualitative KPIs to set goals and measure the impact of the partnership publishing initiatives
- Leverage analytics and research to craft business cases for partner opportunities, feature adoption, promotional programs, and other channel activities.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective product merchandising and promotional opportunities
- Communicate and secure top-tier merchandising and marketing for Riot’s portfolio
- Facilitate partner marketing and co-marketing activities to maximize exposure and ROI
- 8+ years proven experience in marketing, partnerships, or related area
- Proven track record as a partner-oriented leader
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving and strategic thinking
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA a plus
- Game Industry Knowledge desired
- Gamer a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.