(Closed) Financial Accountant - 18 Month Contract
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As Financial Accountant (EU), you’ll support senior leadership in Europe by managing reporting, compliance and budgets. As the nexus for finance in Europe, you’ll prepare statutory statements and assist with annual fiscal audits in a European environment with a broad awareness of financial and legal implications. You’ll keep the lights on, the servers humming and the games launching by juggling dozens of regulatory forms without a single paper cut. Whether you’re syncing up compliance or putting the finishing touches on a disclosure statement, you’ll be invested in confidential correspondence.
As a Dublin Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience and passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community and Marketing, Riot Games Dublin is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics; you’ve acquired considerable accounting experience along with your ACCA/ACA qualification
- Be part of the monthly close reporting process ensuring reconciliations and reports are completed on time and accurately
- Manage financial documentation and help prepare other financial reports including monthly and yearly summaries that inform out decisions.
- Speak for the numbers, answering finance-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
- Drive the entire year-end financial process including coordination with the external audit team, tax advisers and sign-off on the local financial statements across all jurisdictions
- You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics;
- You are ACCA/ACA qualified
- You will have a minimum of one years PQE
- You create reports and analyses using Excel and associated accounting software like Oracle; you speak the language of numbers, and with your communication skills you’re as comfortable in negotiations as you are casually conversing
- Working with international accounts in multiple currencies
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.