(Closed) Finance Associate, NA
As a Finance Associate, you’ll assist in providing senior management and leaders of the North America Regional group with analysis and reports to make operational, financial and strategic decisions. You will build strong and meaningful relationships across the company to support the business partnership of FP&A with our regional departments including Publishing, Live Services and Esports.
- Assist in preparing and managing budgets and forecasts for our products and teams on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Assist in developing dashboards and management reports and supporting business partners to interpret the results that allow them to take appropriate action
- Prepare analysis that recommend or support strategic decisions in key business areas
- Assist with building and maintaining financial models to evaluate the financial and operational performance of the NA Regional team
- Assist in monitoring and reviewing key performance indicators across multiple disciplines
- Assists in performing ad hoc analysis for executives
- At least two years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, corporate finance or corporate development in the gaming, tech or entertainment industries
- Superior proficiency with Excel & complex financial modeling
- Self-starter that proactively prioritizes tasks; displays initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of business leads
- Solid experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of accounting & finance concepts
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on coursework of quantitative nature, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.