(Closed) Facilities Operations Assistant (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As an Facilities Operations Assistant (Contractor), you’ll be the trusted to be the right and left arm of the leader of the discipline unlocking the Rioter in more tactical and operational challenges along with other day to day routines for our São Paulo office.
- Internal Client Service (50%): Guarantee quality of service, manage expectations regarding internal demands, work in projects supporting internal events and third party suppliers for external events (example: catering, security, others);
- Facilities Administration (40%): Be the owner of bidding processes for the definition of new partners for the discipline, support buying process thru the input of correct information in the system, guarantee that our purchase order control sheet is up to date and with the right information, check for accounting needs from suppliers to be in accordance with contract;
- Relationship with Suppliers (10%): Negotiation with suppliers aiming cost reduction and better quality of service, optimization of processes, follow up of deliveries and contract agreements, others.
- A people person: you put a premium on growing relationships; you’re able to collaborate with personalities ranging from Type A to Type Z and everyone in between;
- A detail detective: you’re aware that in facilities management, everything is about experience and organization; you meticulously comb through every detail, letting no discrepancy escape your ever-watchful eye;
- Can multitask and work autonomously: you can pivot from one project to another and can determine what is important and pressing. You don’t sit around awaiting orders, you’re your own self-manager; you’re organized with orientations for results.
- Medical and dental plans;
- Meal voucher and office catering;
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability;
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.