(Closed) Esports Graphic Producer
As Graphic Producer Associate, you'll join our Content team to help shape the aesthetics for premier global esports leagues and events, such as the League of Legends European Championship (LEC), European Masters and more in Europe and MENA. You will work with designers, on-air talent, event teams and partners globally to guide product vision and manage a vendor suite.
As a Rioter in Berlin, you'll join a tight-knit team that shares our focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. Together with a team of dedicated esports enthusiasts you will create awesome player experiences in and around esports in Europe & MENA. You will report to the Graphics Producer Manager.
- Create compelling and engaging digital and physical creative content for all Europe & MENA Esports
- Develop and execute creative pieces and ideas within brand guidelines
- Work closely with multiple internal departments and create designs to support initiatives outside the Content team
- Ensure visual communications and brand standards are met.
- Create engaging, effective visual design solutions that'll reach both player-focused goals and business objectives
- You continuously learn new techniques and methods to elevate your work
- You bring 2+ years as a visual or graphic designer in the gaming, entertainment or sports industry
- You're an expert with the right tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, Figma, collaboration tools and others
- Experience in creation of digital and physical assets, knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, visual composition, logo, typography, packaging, print, and web (socials/websites formats & layouts).
- You thrive in a digital environment but you also have experience with physical materials
- Undergraduate degree
- Hands-on and strategic experience in graphic design
- Fluency in one or more European languages
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Travel allowance
- Wellness allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!