Esports Business Development & Partnerships Account Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in!
We are looking for an Esports Business Development & Partnerships Account Manager to develop the relationship with Riot partners and Esports sponsors in terms of brand activations and deliveries and support our partnering efforts across Riot's Brazil Esport business.
You will be a part of the São Paulo-based team and will report to and work closely with the Esports Business Development & Partnerships Manager and other Riot Esports teams, and work with a broad range of Riot functions and members across the globe. You will be experienced in developing and maintaining client relationships with partners, managing projects and workflows that ensure sponsorship projects deliveries, ideation with Creative departments , deliveries and contracts within Sports, Esports and other related industries.
- Attendance to sponsors, supporting the contract flow, carrying out contracted deliveries, reporting and post-sales survey;
- Manage the flow of commercial communication and project journey with internal teams, ensuring process and communications quality.
- Process management and delivery flow, observing the quality of the final product and deadlines for physical and digital deliveries.
- Track campaigns and overall client metrics and results, and be able to prepare and delivery performance reports to sponsors
- Support to the prospection, capture and generation of digital business team.
- Support in the planning and preparation of activation projects with the business team.
- 4+ years of business development experience with an established experience in successfully structuring, account managing and negotiations with industry partners
- 3+ years of experience in the Sport, Esports, Gaming or Entertainment industry in Business Development area
- Experienced in networking with contacts across agencies, major consumer brands and knowledge of building marketing and sales collaborations
- Experienced in entering negotiations fully informed about internal considerations, knowing how to navigate the situation to best settle differences and, ideally, win concessions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English intermediate
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!