Esports Administrative Coordinator, SEA
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Esports Admin Coordinator, SEA (Contractor), you will support the Southeast Asia Esports team. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize tasks, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans, expense reports, and manage crucial relationships. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders while getting creative to get things done. This is a highly visible position that will perform complex administrative duties, and will require significant exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership. You will report into and primarily support the Head of Esports, Southeast Asia.
As a Singapore-based contractor on assignment at Riot, you’ll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team is responsible for not only Singapore but the greater Southeast Asia region: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Manage the Head of Esports’ calendar to efficiently balance time demands
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for regional leadership
- Support visiting VIP guests or business partners
- Provide excellent follow-up and attention to detail, and provide assistance using independent judgement to determine priority
- Act as liaison between Rioters, executives, and partners to handle communication flow
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed and requested
- Support by organizing training, events, documentation, and carrying out project assignments
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc.
- Strong prioritization skills and detail oriented
- Experience in handling highly confidential information and documents
- Expert in managing different time zones
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years experience in supporting management with administrative duties
- Fluency in Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Bonus points for language capabilities in another SEA language: ex. Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.