Creative Recruiter - R&D
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and guide the entire hiring process. We develop a deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Recruiter within the R&D Recruiting Team, you will partner with R&D team leaders to build teams making brand new games. You will work across several game teams of varying sizes to support their hiring needs primarily within the creative space (Art, Audio, and Narrative) with coverage of other disciplines and roles as assigned. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you will be responsible for attracting top talent for Riot to ship new games globally. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report to the Recruiting Manager of the R&D team.
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Participate in headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Candidate Management
- Stakeholder management of assigned Business Unit
- Consistently uphold high quality process and manage candidate pipeline data to inform your team and stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting and/or sourcing
- 1+ years of experience recruiting within a creative space (Art, Audio, Narrative)
- Experience sourcing completely passive candidates from top companies
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships
- Highly articulate with everyone from your coordinator to our Art Directors
- 1+ years of experience recruiting talent within the games industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex VISA scenarios
- Experience with tools/systems like Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.