Creative Project Coordinator
The role of a RIOT Creative Project Coordinator will be responsible of for supporting, tracking the flow of Creative, Art, Design IP, eSports and Game related projects as well as assisting Riot Creative Project Managers and Creative Project Associates in organizing our ongoing interdepartmental projects. This task involves developing and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures. In addition, this position will be responsible for organizing and actively participating in stakeholder meetings to ensure that project deadlines are met in a timely manner and all action items are followed up on.
The Creative Project Coordinator will be working within a team environment under direction of Creative/Art and Project Management Leadership and the primarily goal of this role is to effectively communicating progress across multiple disciplines throughout the project and drive it from ideation stage to final stage in order to deliver high quality assets on schedule.
The Creative Project Coordinator should be a hardworking, meticulous individual with a successful track record assisting the entire project life cycle from kickoff to launch. An individual with team oriented attitude whom demonstrate superior ability to engage cross-functional teams, whom is also a creative problem solver with great critical thinking skills and is able to work on several projects in parallel. The Creative Project Coordinator will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Google Suite, Apple Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Ftrack, Perforce and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Assist Creative Project Managers/Associates to oversee multiple project status. Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to final deployment, this includes developing, maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, expenditures and vendor management.
- Responsible for assisting overall asset management and database maintenance: organization of all digital assets and content on asset management software such as Google Drive; Basecamp; Ftrack; Alienbrain; Perforce, Server including creative image archive.
- Serve as point-of-contact to manage, receive and distribute creative content for internal and external stakeholders to manage projects efficiently through the creative asset workflow
- Responsible for detailed project plan and scheduling; managing bi-weekly creative reviews including issuing agendas, room preparation, meeting minutes and action follow-up
- Responsible for scheduling and managing weekly creative status meetings including updating calendars, updating stakeholders on status to ensure deadlines and priorities are fulfilled
- Seamlessly work cross-functionally with all departments to effectively manage creative requests and facilitate impactful work that achieves company goals; also providing administrative support as needed.
- Collaborative approach with strong working relationships with project team members
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about the current status of all project in progress, proactively advising on and problem solving for any identified trouble spots, schedule changes, or delays that may impact expected business results
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of advertising, marketing, or another business-related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Agency experience, especially in creative project management area is preferred
- Managing varying degrees of complex experience in a post-production, agency or production environment, including but not limited working with creatives such as writers, directors and/or graphic designers
- 4 years of work and project management experience in a project coordinator capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills and has the ability to interface diplomatically with all levels of employees and management
- Must have strong organizational, project management, and planning skills with the ability to work under urgent, tight deadlines with frequent interruptions and to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Google Suite, Apple Suite, Ftrack, Perforce and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Good aesthetic taste
Additional Bonus Skills
- Working Knowledge on creative software skills is a plus
Requirements For Application
- CV required
- Portfolio required
- Salary expectation required