Creative Director II
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Mexico City Rioter, you’ll join a small team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Marketing, Business Development, Publishing and Esports, Riot Games Mexico City is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show local players they aren't lost in translation.
As a Creative Director II at Riot Games Latin America, you will transform publishing’s strategic objectives into creative campaigns. Creative Directors shepherd the skills of creative partners (both internal and external) to generate engaging content that players will love and share. They work closely with Brand Managers, Video Producers, Artists, Copywriters, and audiovisual engineers to inspire the team through creative problem solving and leveling up the ideas of others.
- Cover Esports for Wild Rift, LoR, TFT Mobile, VALORANT;
- Follow campaign creative development process, leading the generation of concepts from start to finish across any and all creative mediums (static, video, event);
- Oversee creation of Influencer and sourced community created content alongside Comms and Channel Lead;
- Envision and deliver a UA-oriented creative process;
- Manage budget and vendors, generate contracts and purchase orders;
- Partners with vendors to manage creative development process;
- Offers creative feedback that helps improve the quality bar of assets to all extended partners we collaborate with;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creative ideation and concept development
- Content creation
- Vendor sourcing
- Production management.
- Experience crafting a creative strategy that meets marketing goals.
- Prior experience creating concepts across a variety of mediums and then helping find the right creative partner to bring that vision to life
- Highly empathetic and can put yourself in the mind of a lifelong gamer who’s passion for games and fandom for esports is a lifestyle choice.