(Closed) Associate User Acquisition Manager- Facebook
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
UA managers are expected to be experts on specific paid channels (Google/UAC, Facebook, Experimental SANs…) and will also be “Game Managers”, responsible for being the point of contact for one of Riot’s games for the UA team as a whole. The UA team’s partners are the game team leads and all of the regional office heads and the concerns of each of these teams are of utmost importance for the health of the games and regions.
The team itself lives in Riot's World Wide Publishing department, reporting into the Head of Operations. The data collected by the UA team’s testing will shape the future of Riot’s marketing efforts and help inform creative teams about what resonates with players which in turn supports the sustained life of the games.
- Manage end-to-end funnel, which includes integrating Facebook sources (Facebook, Instagram, FAN, Stories...), launching campaigns, optimizing Facebook advertising campaigns, and working with creative team to produce outstanding creatives specific to Facebook supply sources.
- Help inform research in game and marketing performance across Facebook supply channels to conceptualize innovative ideas to improve new user scalability and ROI in media buying.
- Partner with the Creative team to share insights and trends on the performance of their creatives, ideas for new concepts, ad copy, image optimization, and variations.
- Implement UA tests around creatives, campaigns, and new ad products to improve campaigns while partnering with brand marketing and the creative teams to conceive and iterate
- Maintain reporting templates and systems to inform partners on performance
- Collaborate with UA managers across other UA channels and demand generation campaigns to do integrated advertising and maximize cross-platform opportunities./
- Grow craft expertise and help Riot Games to level up our understanding of UA and how to integrate the learnings across the business.
- Comprehensive digital analytics experience (Singular, Kochava, Adjust, Tune, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) and are comfortable using platforms to measure efforts;.
- Experience in high-scale, hands-on performance marketing role with Facebook and Social channels (Twitter, Snap, etc).
- Understand ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV).
- Experience working with Tableau
- Experience working with native social media ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter Ads, Snap).
- Experience with other PMD / FMP bid management platforms.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.