As an Associate Producer on the China team, you will join the effort of shipping incredible experiences for players in China. By encouraging teams to collaborate we'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish line and into players’ hands. We'll meet and exceed expectations by helping conceptualize, deliver, improve, and influence creative projects at every stage of production.
- Oversee and drive the delivery of multiple game production projects in collaboration with internal and external partners to optimize the experience of players in China.
- Ensure cross-functional communication with external partners, bridging the gap between organizations by facilitating discussions, driving alignment, and negotiating compromises as necessary to ensure the timely service delivery and deployment in China regions.
- Collaborate with partners across the organization, communicate product vision, and serve as a resource for game service delivery in China regions, and an advocate for the player experience in China.
- Drive product vision and development, from conception to launch, of products and product strategies that aim to improve efficiency and collaboration with partners in China
- Lead the team in scoping and prioritizing features based on customer impact, and ensure each product has well-defined, essential metrics and the proper tracking mechanisms to measure key performance indicators.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese (required), with a deep understanding of Chinese culture and the China market, and can pick up nuances in either language.
- Your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games and take play seriously.
- You take deep pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, sparking discussions as you work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions.
- While you’re a capable self-manager, your natural verve and sense of fun make you thrive as part of a team; you encourage others, provide meaningful and constructive criticism, and remain cool, calm, and collected in a crisis.
- You actualize visions through capable team facilitation, tactical execution, and unrelenting focus on daily progress; you connect player engagement efforts to a broader vision and understand how to create content players will like and share over and over again
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.