Rainbow 6 Siege Team Manager
Under limited supervision by the Esports Director, Division Managers are responsible for internally managing the growth of a competitive division by managing team rosters, managing team schedules, and more. The person in this position will work closely with personnel within their respective esports division to develop, implement and execute competitive strategy and planning.
- Organize schedules for players such as training/breaks/activities.
- In the absence of a coach, support players in regard to scouting, issue mediation, and practice management.
- Provide feedback to the Esports Director on the team's condition, mentality, and performance.
- Provide updates to players and staff on schedules, changes, policy changes, content obligations, and other updates.
- Coordinate event requirements for players and supporting staff.
- Educate players and staff on policies, procedures, and requirements when it comes to partnerships, dress code, sportsmanship, fair play, and discord.
- Establish a vast network of contacts in the game’s community, such as event organizers, game developers, journalists, team managers, and players.