Senior Software Engineer (Respawn) - C++
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who will embrace our philosophy and share your hard earned expertise to create an incredible experience for our players. For the right candidate we are also open to remote as well. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume!
What you’ll do...
- Write C/C++ code, with a deep knowledge of gameplay.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to design systems and make something great.
- Proactively identify and deal with issues.
- Create a game with fast, responsive controls and fluid gameplay.
Ideally, you'll have...
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Extraordinary C/C++ skills.
- Strong interest in all parts of the code base, and making really solid game play. Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math.
- Experience with large code bases and you can work on code that you didn't write. Experience optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed.
- Console programming experience on a AAA game.
- Shipped at least three AAA titles
- Minimum four years’ professional experience as an engineer on a game team.
- CS degree preferred.