Senior Software Engineer
Open to Remote
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
We developed the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends.
- Write C/C++ code, with a deep knowledge of gameplay.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to design systems and make something great.
- Proactively identify and deal with issues.
- Create a game with fast, responsive controls and fluid gameplay.
- Passion for making and playing games.
- Extraordinary C/C++ skills. 5 years.
- Interest in all parts of the code base, and making really solid game play. Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math.
- Experience with large code bases and you can work on code that you didn't write. Experience optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed.
- Console programming experience on a AAA game.
- Shipped AAA titles
- Minimum four years’ professional experience as an engineer on a game team.
- CS degree.