Marketing Communications creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling. We strengthen relationships with our biggest advocates and empower them to share their stories with the world. We set standards for creative planning, channel development, content production, measurement and optimization, and global distribution – at quality, on time and at scale. We strive to foster a culture of curiosity and trust, which lets us create the most amazing work of our careers.
The Senior Manager of Integrated Communications, who reports directly to the Director of Integrated Comms for Apex, is responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of the global communications plan in partnership with the earned, social, influencer, and community experts working on Apex Legends Mobile.
You will serve as the global lead, working with our international Comms leads, regional teams as well as an outside agency.
- Develops, implements and manages the strategic plans that result in positive coverage, engagement, and conversations about Apex Legends Mobile
- Works with PR, brand management and development teams to draft foundational documents that define how we talk about our games
- Works alongside your social, community and creator relations counterparts to create strong and thoughtful integrated communications plans
- Actively participates in cross-functional strategy meetings, proactively driving integrated communication strategy recommendations and leading execution of these initiatives
- Work with a small team dedicated to Apex Mobile and our PR agency driving efficient workstreams
- Leads drafting materials (briefing materials, blogs, messaging, presentations, etc.) and initiates research projects with editing and oversight from the Integrated Communications Director
- Plans and budgets for different integrated communication events, programs and initiatives
- Coordinates and staffs media interviews with Sr. Leaders and C-suite level executives, and provides interview preparation for each spokesperson
- Measures and provides reports on our integrated communication campaigns across the key functions of earned, community, social, and influencer
- Develops and implements crisis communications recommendations and advice as needed
- When offices return to in-person work, spends time at different studio locations, working with the comms and development teams, brand managers, creative producers and strategy leads, among others
- 7+ years communications experience, with a proven track record of successful earned, social, community and influencer campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- Excellent written skills, along with management abilities
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously, while prioritizing high-return work
- Have deep relationships with gaming, technology or entertainment media
- Have a clear understanding of content creator, social, and community executions
- Proficient at presenting communications plans and incorporating feedback
- Great attention to detail
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.