Producer (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create innovative hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. We are gameplay and player focused, and believe that every discipline plays a crucial part in helping create a great gaming experience. We strive to challenge and exceed expectations; aiming to ensure our players have an amazing experience every time they play our games. We work to create and nurture a family culture where trust and support for one another empower our talented developers to achieve more together. Our games include the critically acclaimed Apex Legends , Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond (VR) , and the Titanfall franchise.
We’re looking for an experienced Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share his/her hard earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We’re picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, facilitate cross-functional workflow-dependencies and risks, and help the team hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume!
What You’ll Do...
- Perform as a key member of the Production team. Help ensure smooth development processes by acting as a conduit of communication between departments, and providing support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
- Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs.
- Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
- Work directly with department leads to support priorities as needed.
- Help support scheduling needs. Take meeting notes and publish to team.
- Help track feature requests.
- Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Identify and help resolve team issues.
- Constantly evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
Ideally you will have...
- Experience as an Producer seeing a AAA game/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
- 3+ years’ experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
- Strong communications skills.
- Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- Smart with strong intuition.
- Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others’ time.
- Intense passion for video games.
If this position sounds like a fit for you, we look forward to seeing your resume!