LiveOps Coordinator (Apex Legends Mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
As a Live Operations Coordinator for Global Initiatives, you drive the execution of Apex Mobile’s Live Operations Events strategy. You’ll be working with teams to execute the LiveOps and Events of Apex Mobile. This role reports to the Global Lead of LiveOps and would work closely with the lead producer, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations, and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in gaming events and a scientific mindset of wanting to test, learn and iterate. A strong attention to detail is required as this role has a direct impact on the player experience which is crucial to the product's success.
- Ensuring LiveOps are configured correctly.
- Work with Publishing and Creative teams to ensure that all materials are tracked and delivered in a timely manner.
- Highlight concerns and issues to Team Members in a timely manner
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Communicate deliverables, timelines, and requirements to Senior Members of the Team.
- Reflect on Process and seek improvement opportunities
- Work with Performance team members to align on whats working and where improvements can be made.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
- A strong passion for games and gaming, especially mobile!
- Creativity. Understand the current events in our game and brainstorm creative campaigns to make meaningful experiences to our users.
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes.
- Deep understanding of free-to-play games systems and economies
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize time accordingly and execute a plan
- Experience in mobile app development or managing live services.
- Speaks Mandarin
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.