Live Quality Assurance Manager (Respawn)
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact on gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
We developed the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends.
What you’ll do…
- You will work with studios and our QA teams to determine and agree on quality assurance standards procedures and specifications
- You are professional/career management for QA members
- You will implement new change management strategies to better set the team up for the future of live service QV on Apex
- You will work on-site with QA testers and lead to establishing processes, workflows, and systems
- You will do project capacity planning and can plan for spike periods
- You will challenge existing testing methodologies and processes to help us achieve better releases and post-release support
- You will report to the Development Director.
You will have…
- 5+ years as a QA Manager at a games company
- Experience working with live service or GASS on a large AAA title or mobile game.
- Knowledge of game development.
- An understanding of the dynamics behind live service operations.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.