Lead Live Operations Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
As the Live Operations Manager for our Apex Legends Mobile team, you will build creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of our players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the development of in-game events and sales. We need a disciplined person who has a passion for games, and experience managing live game economies and events. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
- You will build a comprehensive, detailed and culturalized plan specific to your region for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
- Directly manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing and execution).
- You will analyze important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement rebalancing plans.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- You will coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and admin requirements.
- Work with the engineering team to design tools and techniques for automating live events and offers for users.
- Previous work experience with free-to-play mobile games (3+ years)
- Courage to take the leap from understanding what's going on to brainstorming ways to improve it.
- Experience overseeing, building, and iterating functions and processes.
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game.
- Identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Skill in identifying risks and making changes to the plan.
- Bachelor's degree
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.