Director, Brand Management - Mobile (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Join the EA Games Brand Management Team. We provide brand and franchise leadership, partnering with the Studio and the Commercial organization to guide the long-term vision for our brands and what we're trying to achieve in every experience we create. As the Director of Brand Management for Apex Legends Mobile, you will report to the Senior Director of Brand Management for the Apex Legends franchise.
Your Partner Studio: Respawn Entertainment. Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
- Guide development of brand strategy for Apex Legends Mobile game and live service, including brand & product positioning, consumer target definition and motivations, and fit within Apex Legends franchise.
- Lead and prioritize player insight-driven strategies, working with our cross-functional teams to identify consumer, industry, and market trends which create opportunities for brand performance and product development from a global and regional perspective.
- Partner with studio leads to determine ongoing product feature needs, align on annual roadmap strategy, and manage ongoing plans that achieve franchise goals.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams (Product Marketing, Commercial, Regional, Integrated Comms) to bring brand and creative strategy to life.
- Partner with Apex Legends HD Brand Management team to develop consistency and connectivity across both experiences, identifying and building on opportunities as they arise.
- Partner with Apex Legends Franchise Brand Development team to expand our mobile footprint within lifestyle, culture, and other partnership opportunities.
- Experienced. We're looking for people who have at least 8 years of relevant gaming experience, specifically launching and managing either mobile or console live service games.
- Proven. You have experience developing innovative brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns, and development of creative materials across a range of products and experiences.
- Strategic. You have strong analytical skills, along with experience using insights and data to create strategy, analyze market opportunities and trends, and build strong brand storytelling.
- Persuasive. Your ability to galvanize and influence a variety of stakeholders across a matrixed organization, leading through inspiration and influence across diverse teams, will be essential to success in this role.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.